Monday, June 7, 2010

Oops!

Oops! So I guess it's been like 11 days since I last posted! Haha I'm sure you can determine that it means I have NOTHING going on!! It is wicked hot all the time. And this is MY blog so I'm going to complain as much as I want! I'm mostly blown away how people keep telling me it's going to get hotter, oh well I guess that's what the beach is for!

The past week and a half has been fun, Josh and I went to Zee Best for breakfast 2 Sundays ago, and it was the most fabulous breakfast dining experience I've ever had. We had a basket of croissants, freshly squeezed orange juice, and a little pot of pressed coffee just for us. Josh's eggs benedict were perfectly poached and my crepe was full of delicious scrambled eggs and Gruyere. Yummm! I know I'm going on and on but breakfast is the best meal of ALL time and, aside from my beloved Maine lobsters, I don't want to eat stupid lunch or dinner!

We spend most of our budget on groceries and personally I think it's great. I am learning how to shop for the month and the week, how to make a healthy and reasonable menu, and I get to cook every night which is always better than eating out :) I'm still no good at really housekeeping, I keep things tidy but ultimately Martha Stewart I am not!

Coming soon: A photo tour of our apartment!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment